Samstag, 25. Oktober 2008

How long was my streak again?

Today, a good friend of mine asked me a very important and interesting question: When was the last time I slept with a woman?

Of course he came to me with his question, because "why bother with someone else when you know the master?" (His words)And I didn't let him down. I told him about something I call the "how long was my streak again chart". He was impressed and said that he would check it out immediately after I publish it on my blog.

Now Tim, I'm sorry. This chart will not help, since your hair stopped growing a long time ago(Checked you out in the gym shower last week. But don't worry you have the best wing man on your side, so you will be faster bald than you can say "how long was my streak again."







Keine Kommentare: