Freitag, 17. Oktober 2008

Lesson I

A lot of guys are coming to me lately, and they are all asking the same thing:”Sean, how do I get laid? What's your secret?” Well, unfortunately these guys are mostly asking me when I'm on prowl and when I'm on prwol I don't talk, not to my gender. But luckily for you I started this blog and you will learn everything you ever wanted to know about scoring girls.


Primerily you have to get some decent clothes. I won't tell you what to where but believe me that girls do not like guys in sport suits. What I also noticed is that more and more guys are wearing t-shirts with jokes written on it. Forget this stuff. 21th century girls do not like to read (my blog= exception) and they prefer to hear funny stuff out of your mouth instead of your breast. Of course your choice of wardrobe should depend on where your pick up place is. Now, I'm a master of disguise so my look changes a lot. But I have to say that I prefer a simple shirt (not tucked in my jeans!), or of course a nice suit if I'm going to play the buisnessman card. But I can't tell you what to wear because you have to be 100% confindent in your clothes so you have to choose by yourself.


Self-confidence is the most important part of picking up a girl. You can be the hottest guy in the world (me) and still don't get a girl if you don't believe in yourself. So if you have serious problems with yourself stop reading immediately and get your problems under control. How? Well, I never faced such issues, but maybe you should hook up with a girl who is less attractive than you and who will definetly sleep with you, to gain some confindence. I assure you, that once you have overcome your issues, you will love your new found balls.


But confidence isn't enough. There a lot of other things that you have to preper before you can start hitting on a really good looking girl. For example you have to know what girls like to drink. You can easily find that out by observing here and watching what she orders. But if don't have the pro-eyes you might get a problem with that method. So you need to know by heart what girls like. So, is there one special dink girls all over the world like? Well, kind of. You can never go wrong with a cosmo. But some girls had to many of those, so they started to think that its boring. If that happens you have to have an ace in your pocket. Now listen good. This ace is called “Cranberry Cooler”. Girls just ldig this cocktail and it is even better if they have never drinked it before, because than they now how original you are.


Unfortunately my time is up, and I have to go now. But today you learned some very important stuff, keep it in your mind till my next entry.


You're welcome


-Sean

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

yessss