Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2008

Lection II


First Impression.

I began to pick up girls at the age of 15 and since then, I've learned a lot of ways to impress girls within just five seconds. But I also learned that not every pick up line or every magic trick works on every girl. Before you choose what to say or what to do to leave good impression, you have to pick the right girl for your stunt. For example, I've learned that most brunettes do not like magic. They think its childish and dumb. Well, I don't think so, but since I just use those girls for fun, I do not tell them what I really think. No, I lie. But not everyone is a natural born lier like me, so you have to exercise first on your friends or parents. Guys who won't get angry or laugh at you, if you make a mistake. Since you won't marry this girl you can tell her whatever you want. You can be whatever you want to be. An astronaut, quarterback, firefighter, CEO or whatever comes into your mind. Just get some informations about the job before you use it.

[Don't use this jobs: police officer (they want to see a badge), actor (she doesn't know you= you suck at your job), cowboy (21th girls do not know cowboys), nurse( you know it..)]

Have to stop unfortunately. Later.

Sean

Keine Kommentare: